Join us for our season one finale episode on the current state of international markets.
We’ve revealed our own domestic bias by generally sticking to the US stock markets on our podcast. Join us as we delve deeper into international markets and how Propel Financial Advisors approaches investments globally.
Amanda is joined by fellow advisor and CFA, David Vaught, who discuss:
· How international companies are increasingly global companies,
· The impact of the strong US dollar,
· Taking advantage of the global opportunity set,
· Emerging markets like China and Ghana,
· Britain’s recent market turmoil, and
· Globalization’s impact and how it may evolve in a post-Covid world